upcoming Charlie Chat-Voom lovers need to CALL/Email!

I hated the repeats on voom but could usually find something to watch, if for the picture quality alone......now that it's gone I've been watching a lot of sd programing and it really doesn't look that bad on my set ,compared to most of these crap channels they call HD.

Yea the picture of Voom was top notch, the other HD channels I got is not as good. I hope Dish adds new HD soon.

Thank you for the reminder.

I will e-mail Charlie during the Charlie Talk to thank him for taking down the garbage that was Voom and will be a subscriber to DISH Network until the apocalypse.

I will e-mail Charlie during the Charlie Talk to thank him for taking down the garbage that was Voom and will be a subscriber to DISH Network until the apocalypse.

?????????? OK :confused:

LOL, good post! :up :D

Yea the picture of Voom was top notch, the other HD channels I got is not as good. I hope Dish adds new HD soon.

Agreed. the pic quality of voom HD was superior to what we have now. too much pixelation .

Funny thing, I was at my sister-in-law's house this weekend, they have Dish HD and are unhappy about the change as well. They are not the kind to ever come to a board like this (or any other for that matter), but they miss the channels Charlie the crook stole from them and are silently fuming.

Edge
This post sums up the missing piece. I'm a Voom fanatic, but the "silently fuming" customers are the ones that every company should worry about.

I'm a Voom fanatic, but the "silently fuming" customers are the ones that every company should worry about.

Miss 'em, Miss 'em, Miss 'em. This just can't be right. Losing commercial free super HD for a bunch of channels I spend all night scanning thru for a single HD program is just wrong. This is ridiculous.

Don't worry all you VOOM callers, Charlie Chat will develop technical difficulties with the phone lines and the email filters will only let through questions about credit card auto-pay..

Scott, I thought a read in the Amended complaint from Voom, that Dish removed those last five Channels on their own, I guess I must have misread that? I will go back and read it again, could someone verify if I am correct? If this were true, all it would take is a press release from Dish saying they were pulled off due to Vooms request, why not just do that? Food for thought. Email and phone call done, lets see what happens that night.

A note of caution, I have already posted a question using the specified email address for the show and received a canned reply.

My advice to all... Save your questions to just slightly prior (or during) of the live airing of the chat. Otherwise, I believe our thoughts and questions will simply be disposed prior to the live forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)