Gmc 188
Rfd tv 231
Rural tv 232
Pixl 388

5/3-5/15
Universal sports 402

5/14-5/16
HBO 300-305;307-309

Jeez, another free preview of HBO? I'm not complaining, mind you, but how does this encourage people to subscribe when every couple of months they get HBO for free and dvr everything they want? To be honest that's what my wife and I do (and Starz too). But after having Starz free for a year, my wife and I both came to the conclusion that Starz wasn't worth $13 per month (at least for us). Now when is Dish going to have a Showtime free preview? :)

Jeez, another free preview of HBO? I'm not complaining, mind you, but how does this encourage people to subscribe when every couple of months they get HBO for free and dvr everything they want? To be honest that's what my wife and I do (and Starz too). But after having Starz free for a year, my wife and I both came to the conclusion that Starz wasn't worth $13 per month (at least for us). Now when is Dish going to have a Showtime free preview? :)

Be careful, they might read your statement and either a.) Stop doing free previews or b.) Disable recordings on channels that you're not subscribed to... :p

Call DISH maybe they can offer you a freeview for awhile or half price?.:confused:;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)