Update 3GS to iOS 5.0?

OK, realized I was missing at least a dozen apps, STILL, and sync'd by wire and went to apps. Had to go thru the list and checkmark all- some were checked, some weren't. Sync'd (apply). And got some back. Then I looked on the list, and found MORE apps had reappeared, including one's I'd paid for like Best Alarm and a couple of sleep aid ones. Sync'd AGAIN. This time, it looks like I got 'em all. But I'll have to go back to organizing them again. All my work to naught, it's randomly restored the apps.

And oh, by the way, I stopped iTunes from repeatedly starting itself by going to Summary and unchecking "sync over wi-fi" while leaving "open iTunes when this phone is connected." Also haven't gotten that message anymore about detecting an iPhone but not being able to identify it.

How many others have lost apps?

BTW, I've never JB'd my iPhone and likely never will.

Screenshots of my phone JB and with iOS 5
IMG_0121.PNG IMG_0122.PNG

$ome rea$on that e$cape$ me right now......
I figured out how to hide that annoying empty Newsstand APP in a folder. The trick is to slide two APP icons together to create a new folder and then immediately slide the Newsstand APP into the folder. You have to be quick about it. Once it is in the folder you can never open it or it will crash the springboard (Springboard will reopen when restarted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)