Update on new standard receiver?

shibby191

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Somewhere
Any update on the non-DVR standard receiver and when it will be available? Hoping it will be good to go soon for Christmas ordering. :up :)

Also it seemed like you can't order on the web site without an account and you have to actually call a CSR to get an online account. Or am I confused? :confused:

The DSR100c receiver is now available at www.satelliteav.com.

The new standard Glorystar system featuring the auto updating DSR100c receiver will be introduced next week on the Glorystar main website www.glorystar.tv

Satellite AV and Glorystar Christian Satellite Service are offering a contest for a free DSR100c receiver over the Thanksgiving holiday in the Satelliteguys FTA forum. Please enter the contest. Why buy one when you can win one?

We are in the process of migrating websites over to a new server. Several sites are in SSL transition and we are not accepting new log in accounts.

http://www.glorystar.tv site is active and taking orders!

Last edited:
Excellent!

I'll wait to see if I get really lucky and win a system but if not I'll be ordering up a system for my inlaws and probably replace our Mercury II with the DVR. My wife is really looking forward to that.

The new standard Glorystar system featuring the auto updating DSR100c receiver will be introduced next week on the Glorystar main website www.glorystar.tv

Any chance this will be available to order yet this week? I'd really like to get this shipped to my in-laws before Christmas so I can put it up when I get there.

Sorry to keep bugging you, I really want to give you my money. ;)

Thanks!

You may request the standard package include the GEOSATpro DSR100c receiver when ordering by telephone. The web package will be available as soon as the remaining Fortec Star Mercury II receiver stock is depleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts