Update U725

I'd like to add that the U726 update affected my sound levels. Specifically, I have to set my sound level significantly higher to get what I previously had.

Everything went smoothly on the first receiver. The second receiver would not recognize the Snap after the update. Rebooted and all seems well.

These latest updates have not fixed the dark screen issue.
I upgraded to the U727 and the dark screen issue does remain. Also I should clarify my sound level issue. The sound is lower but all I needed to do to remedy that was to increase my sound by 3 points. All in all, not much of an inconvenience.

I upgraded to the U727 and the dark screen issue does remain. Also I should clarify my sound level issue. The sound is lower but all I needed to do to remedy that was to increase my sound by 3 points. All in all, not much of an inconvenience.
I agree the sound issue is more of a curiosity than a problem...

Reactions: HipKat

Why on earth are people having different experiences with (what is supposedly) the same hardware? I'm on 727, the dark screens are gone so far, and I'm actually turning my sound DOWN about 3 points from where I used to have it. I went directly from 725 to 727, but still, why should going to 726 first prevent 727 from working the same way for everyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts