Update?

barco13

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 19, 2009
Kansas City Metro
Sorry if I missed this in another thread, but was there a recent software update? I swear my menu used to say blockbuster movie pass and it now says blockbuster @ home. Plus movies started disappearing again after working fine for a month or so.

Oh no! (Regarding rentals disappearing.) I did notice my receivers now say BB@home as well, with no firmware update.

Your not not seeing things, my 722k said bbmp before the 1st but now it is bb@h. Dish changed the name officially on the 1st and it was announced at CES along with hopper/joey and the new satellite internet
Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Sorry if I missed this in another thread, but was there a recent software update? I swear my menu used to say blockbuster movie pass and it now says blockbuster @ home. Plus movies started disappearing again after working fine for a month or so.

Please send me your account information in a PM so I report the issue with the rentals disappearing since the change. The name did indeed change on 2-1 and it is now Blockbuster@Home.

Please send me your account information in a PM so I report the issue with the rentals disappearing since the change. The name did indeed change on 2-1 and it is now Blockbuster@Home.

Mary,
I have not had success downloading hd from moviepass, although I was able to stream an hd movie[bikini beach]. The timer says watch in xx minutes and it starts downloading, but the time fluctuates up and down and won't complete the download. I have space on my hard drive and my internet speed is normally around 15 mb upload from speedtest[hardwired]. I have no problem streaming hd from other providers. Can stream hdx from vudu without a problem. I'm using a 622. This is the second time I contacted dish.Thanks!

Pretty sure mine went from Blockbuster Movie Pass back to Dish Platinum and then finally to it's current BB@Home. No change in functionality that I noticed.

Got the name change sometime this week and much to our chagrin the curse of the disappearing recording has returned on the 722.Haven't tested it on the 612.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)