Updated SatelliteGuys App

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the reason they made the Pro version free, so they could add ads. :(

I wasn't aware that it was free now. I guess if they are going to start putting ads in something I specifically paid for to avoid ads I won't want to use that app anymore anyways.

One of the things I have always wondered (and this is just me thinking out loud) is those times when the usergroups who were not supposed to see ads were seeing ads I wonder if they were seeing my ads... or their ads with them testing the waters to see how much money they could make. I have no way of telling whos ad are running other then that ads were running even though I had them turned off.

Hell I just looked an with the next build I might turn the ads off for everyone as looking at my ad stats we have only made $50 since launching the app.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.52.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.52.37 AM.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 165
$50 in one year does not seem worth it.

I will be pushing out a new version of the app today to both Apple and Android platforms that shuts off the ads to everyone except those who are not logged in.

It will take a few days for Apple to release it, however those with Android should be able to download it today. :D

Even with the new plugin I'm still seeing the ads in the iOS version of the app...with it continually reloading/cycling ads the app is nearly unusable. I'll patiently wait for the new update to hit the App Store. No problems with the updated Android version, tho! :)

Even with the new plugin I'm still seeing the ads in the iOS version of the app...with it continually reloading/cycling ads the app is nearly unusable. I'll patiently wait for the new update to hit the App Store. No problems with the updated Android version, tho! :)
Just waiting for Apple to get off their butts and release it. :D I submitted it on the same day I submitted the Android version.

Well you can see how long it takes Apple to release things. The new version of the SatelliteGuys reader is now available. :)

Enjoy!

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Anyone having any issues with the new version? (I hope not!)

But alas the ads are GONE! (Just make sure you are logged in!) :D

Scott. It would be nice if you could add Android and iOS to the default signature (based on which one is being used).

Posted Via The FREE iOS SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm having issues, it keeps adding stuff at the end of my replies, that I then have to go back in and edit out.

I'll leave it in this post so you can see it.

Edit. Never mind, somehow the signature in the app on my phone got corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)