*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

Just an FYI, DIRT cannot ship out a Super Joey. A tech is required. Also, please respond with your full name, account number and pin number when PMing us. This will help speed up the process. Thank you for your patience.

To have a Super Joey installed, only 1 Hopper is allowed with only 1 Super Joey. Multiple Joeys are permitted. Please let me know if you want to upgrade or if you have further questions. Thanks.

I have a 2 HWS/3 Joey system. The most used HWS has a single Joey paired with it. Is it possible to change that Joey to a Super Joey?

Thanks for the quick response. That's what I thought but I just wanted to confirm. I don't want to give up an HWS, so I'll stick with my current configuration. If things ever change, let me know.

Would like to know how much to replace one of my Joey's for a super Joey thanks

I would also like to upgrade one of my Joeys to a Super Joey. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi Zach. I currently have a Hopper 2000 and a Joey. I would like to upgrade my Hopper to an HWS and Joey to Super Joey. You're gonna be a busy man. Thanks for the help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Hi Zach. I currently have a Hopper 2000 and a Joey. I would like to upgrade my Hopper to an HWS and Joey to Super Joey. You're gonna be a busy man. Thanks for the help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have two hoppers and 4 joeys. Would like to swap 1 Joey for and super Joey and swap 1 hopper for a hopper with sling, please contact me

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts