Updating credit card info

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
I got an automated call from Dish while I was away. My voice mail only got the last sentence or so, but I believe it was about calling a Dish phone number to update my credit card info on file. Makes sense because my old card expires this month and I was issued a new one. Anyone know what the number is? Or better yet, since I dread calling Dish, could a DIRT member take care of it?
Baltzer

Thanks to DIRT member MattG, AKA "Speedy" Gonzales, I was able to update my cc info without having to call Dish and without risking a missed payment. I PM-ed him and then gave him new info over the phone. Thanks again, Speedy.
Baltzer

Go online to dish.com and update your account information. Very simple quick and easy.

Definitely wasn't simple, quick, or easy when I had to update my information. I had to wait a week for their system to work right, DIRT couldn't even help. That being said, it should be in working order by now.

The OP was luckier than I was the last time my credit card was renewed. I got no notice at all. I had forgotten about it until a BILL from Dish arrived in the mail. I had been dropped from AutoPay and lost the benefits that went with it. I had to sign up for AutoPay all over again. What a hassle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts