Upgrade 622 to 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
What are the rules for upgrading a 622 to a 722? I'm about halfway through my contract and subscribe to AEP.

Can this be done for a modest fee (or less)?

I have the same question except that I'm not under contract... I have no real need to upgrade except that everything on my shelf is black except the ugly silver dish network box.

I have the same question except that I'm not under contract... I have no real need to upgrade except that everything on my shelf is black except the ugly silver dish network box.

I'd like to have an all-black cabinet as well. I'm also hoping that the HDMI picture quality will be a little better than the 622. I definitely think the 622's HDMI picture quality is not as good as the component PQ (I know it's been debated here, but I am convinced and hoping that the 722 has some newer/better circuitry).

Jeff

Send a email to executivecustomerservice@echostar.com. They can help you upgrade. I recently added a second receiver (722) to my 622. It did cost me $199. This was before the changes and lowering of the price.

Tried to do this with CSR's but they could not help because they could not override my Dish 'N' it up from February of 2007.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)