Upgrade Disaster

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

McCodger

Original poster
Jul 15, 2017
Warner Robins GA
I recently “upgraded” to the Hopper 3. Am I the only person out there who misses these features?

LOST 4X fast forward that I used to skip boring parts of programs while getting the general idea of what is going on. 15X is just too fast.

LOST “forever” search using key words in the description of an episode.

LOST ability to use back-up button on OTA digital subchannels and then begin recording. Now I can only set up a manual timer which means I cannot capture what I just watched on the channel.

LOST any ability to record SiriusXM for later listening.

LOST toggling of Trending Now (What's Hot) to see national viewing. Now I can only see local viewing. I don't care what other local yokels (like me) are watching. National data can actually be quite informative.

I guess you haven't been reading the numerous threads and discussions about the changes with the Carbon Interface. Why start all over again?

LOST ability to use back-up button on OTA digital subchannels and then begin recording. Now I can only set up a manual timer which means I cannot capture what I just watched on the channel.
I am a regular (actually irregular), and I don't remember anything about this one. Seriously?

Guessing you just had Hopper installed today or late yesterday? You need to let it "cook" for abour 48-72 hrs. OTA back button/record DOES work.