Upgrade from Hopper 2 to Hopper 3.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sea Beagle,

You should not post a picture that shows your receiver and smart card id’s. Always try to blank out those numbers. This is to prevent someone from trying to hack your Dish account. Unfortunately bad actors exist.
David Weber

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sea Beagle,

You should not post a picture that shows your receiver and smart card id’s. Always try to blank out those numbers. This is to prevent someone from trying to hack your Dish account. Unfortunately bad actors exist.
David Weber

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

How can the photographs be removed?

Both dishes could not be on the same receiver at one time right?

If Dish has disabled mixed-arc setups all of a sudden, I would be surprised. That is why I suggested adding a 2nd dish with an LNB on 110. I believe there is an input on the DPH LNB that would accept a single DP LNB signal.
Why do you want to receive 110?

If channels exist on both EA and 110, then which satellite your receiver chooses is anybody's guess.

Is there a way to hook up both dishes to the receiver at one time?

Note right hand input port for the WA hybrid LNB. I believe the EA hybrid LNB also has an input, but I haven't laid eyes on mine.

hybrid_lnb_install_08.jpg

Note right hand input port for the WA hybrid LNB. I believe the EA hybrid LNB also has an input, but I haven't laid eyes on mine.

hybrid_lnb_install_08.jpg

Oh so you are writing I can hook both dishes together using the input on the eastern src dish?

Reactions: TheKrell
If Dish has disabled mixed-arc setups all of a sudden, I would be surprised. That is why I suggested adding a 2nd dish with an LNB on 110. I believe there is an input on the DPH LNB that would accept a single DP LNB signal.

If channels exist on both EA and 110, then which satellite your receiver chooses is anybody's guess.
You can still have more than 1 dish with a switch or input into an LNBF

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)