Upgrade to Hopper or add another 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
dare2be - you are correct. I completely understand the 24 month commitment. I only asked them for the extended credit break. Thanks!
Yes, many here, for whatever reason, have gotten better offers than you seem to have been afforded. Keep trying. Like I said, IF you deserve it.....

The 722K also gives you 2 OTA tuners. Hopper currently does not have an OTA option. For some folks OTA is very important.

With two 722K you end up with 8 tuners, 4 satellite and 4 OTA. The 4 OTA could be considered a pseudo PTAT if you set it up that way.

I think you made the right decision with the additional 722K ... you save money per month too.

The Hopper/Joey set-up gives you the ability to watch your recordings(on a Hopper) in more than one place,via the Joey/Joeys & where you have them set up. Sure with OTA,you get more tuners with your 722k,but you are limited to where you can watch your recordings,mainly where the 722k is. I have 2 722k's & they can't communicate with each other,neither can I watch a recording from 1 722k on the other 722k(sure,I can have an EHD that I can transfer from one 722k to the other,but....seriously,am I going to watch a recording on my 722k in the living room,pause it,unplug the EHD from the living room's 722k,carry it to the bedroom,& then plug it into my 722k in the bedroom to finish watching my recording? Come on,I'm sure it can be done,but who's going to go through all of that trouble?). That's why I also have DTV. I use Dish Network & my 722k's & 211k for my live TV watching,& I use DTV for my MRV recordings. I wish that Dish Network would come up with a way to integrate their VIP DVR's/receivers with the Hopper/Joey system. I sat on a 722k DVR for a year waiting to be able to clear the trees I needed to get Dish Network & that's the big reason why I have 2 722k(both with a Logitech Revue & Sling Adapter) & 1 211k & not the Hopper/Joey system,I'd have wasted the money I spent on the 722k I already had & never used yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)