Upgraded to Dish HD....$99.95 Installation FEE? Anyone Else getting billed this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

moparmaniac

Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
A couple of weeks ago we upgraded to the HD DVR and got the HD Channels.

Just got my bill today...and I see on top of the 149.99 Lease Upgrade, and the $20 HD Channel fee, a $99.95 installation fee.

The CSR never mentioned this that I can recall and when the installer came and gave me the paper work, there was No Charge on the paperwork.

Has anyone else seen this Installation fee after an upgrade? or is this just another one of Dish's billing errors?

Thanks Mike

Whoa! That cannot be right. I just upgraded to HD and only had to pay for the receiver upgrade ($149.00 for 622).

You need to shoot and e-mail to ceo@dishnetwork.com and tell them about this charge and it does not belong. Make sure you give them your account #.

Or you could just call back and talk to a CSR, the CEO address really only needs to be used when the regular route doesn't work.

A couple of weeks ago we upgraded to the HD DVR and got the HD Channels.

Just got my bill today...and I see on top of the 149.99 Lease Upgrade, and the $20 HD Channel fee, a $99.95 installation fee.

The CSR never mentioned this that I can recall and when the installer came and gave me the paper work, there was No Charge on the paperwork.

Has anyone else seen this Installation fee after an upgrade? or is this just another one of Dish's billing errors?

Thanks Mike

That is normal for the installer not to know or for it not to show on the "Service
Agreement". The "Service Agreement" that you signed is just mainly used for stating what we did and the equipment we used.

If you had to sign some kind of 12-month or 18-month agreement, might want to check it.

Nonetheless, like some others mentioned, call Dish and see if they can do something about it.

And you very well may have to call more than once to get the results that you want.

Whoa! That cannot be right. I just upgraded to HD and only had to pay for the receiver upgrade ($149.00 for 622).

You need to shoot and e-mail to ceo@dishnetwork.com and tell them about this charge and it does not belong. Make sure you give them your account #.

Same here, only a $149.00 receiver upgrade. I did happen to see the installer's work order and I can remember an "N/C" next to equipment install. Looks like you got a bad CSR. Give em hell.

Write an email and include your account number,and problems and they will fix it for you. I had a similar problem and Eric and the ceo office fixed it and wrote an emial to confirm it to me that it was fixed , the next day after I wrote an email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts