Upgraded to HWS, now Dishanywhere app only shows old receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnrex62

Original poster
Apr 26, 2014
Texas
I upgraded my 922 and 722 receivers to a Hopper with Slingbox and Super Joey. Now the Dishanywhere app still shows the old receivers. The Web version of the utility sees the new Hopper equipment, however.

I have reset my ipad and reinstalled the app, no change. I downloaded and installed the app on my iphone for the first time and it only has the old receivers in it's list as well. I can launch the browser page and display the correct receivers even on the ipad and iphone, so where does the app get it's configuration data?

I have the same problem after my upgrade from Hopper to Hopper w sling, except I'm running on Android tablet. The CSR told me today there are 805 known like cases :( ukes

I have the same problem after my upgrade from Hopper to Hopper w sling, except I'm running on Android tablet. The CSR told me today there are 805 known like cases :( ukes

Ditto here..reported weeks ago and still waiting for fix. After I upgraded to HWS I was able to transfer recording to iPad. After latest Anywhere upgrade..no can do. Come on now....any QA???

Same here both hws show my original hoppers since the last update to iOS apps. They should just roll back to previous version of the apps if they can not fix this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)