OTHER Upgrading from LNBF to Orthomode feed

I'm curious as to what satellite has circular C-Band that you want to get? I see no circular C-Band from here and didn't think there was much at all unless you were in the east coast area. I have not seen an ortho like yours set for circular reception but I have seen a Bullseye II feed set up for circular and the slab in that feed is set just like yours at a 45° angle to the H & V polarities.

I'm curious as to what satellite has circular C-Band that you want to get? I see no circular C-Band from here and didn't think there was much at all unless you were in the east coast area. I have not seen an ortho like yours set for circular reception but I have seen a Bullseye II feed set up for circular and the slab in that feed is set just like yours at a 45° angle to the H & V polarities.
I can receive 22w-133w at my location with my LNBF. I just was curious about how others insert slabs into a feed not slotted for it.

Here's a photo of my dish on 22w. I was curious about how low I could go...

Attachments

• 20201123_122702.jpg
    20201123_122702.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 142
  • Wow
Reactions: LocutusOfBorg
47.5w cband has a lot of backhauls. Satellite can be reached as far west as AZ.
40.5w has a couple of good channels. Baseball on telecaribe, morbido tv airs horror movies in English with Spanish subtitles,
For news, VOA is on 40.5w. CNN Brasil on 47.5w.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)