upgrading requires dish realignment?

shadowfrom88

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2013
Sunny Hills, FL
Ive been living in my current home for alittle over a year.....with DISH for most of that time with a Hopper and super joey. For the past 3 months, ive had the Top 200 with all the premiums free. My free premium offer ended, so I went online to upgrade to the Everything package (that doesnt include everything, but that is another story). The website wouldnt allow the upgrade and told me to call Dish. The Dish CSR told me they would need to send out a tech to repoint my dish to do the upgrade???? Seems strange to me.....especially since Ive had all the premiums for free without needing my dish moved. Anyone else having oddities like this?

There could be a missing orbital in our system, or you could be in an area that the locals are moving to the Eastern Arc from the Western Arc. But it is hard to know why it would require a tech without being in the account. If you would like to start private conversation with me and send me the phone number and 4 digit security code on the account I will be happy to see why it is requiring a technician.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)