Upgrading the Sub soon :)

Yepp, Im bipolar with this decision. Im going to force my hand, if I have no sub, Ill have to buy something else. Easiest way for me to make a decision, under pressure.

Yeah, brining one of the Radias downstairs is going to force me to get something for down here, so it can go back to where it belongs.

S~

Im still looking at the Rythmik and VTF-15H. Multiple subs are nice, and smaller, but I cant get past the fact either of those 15's is equal to the output of 3 or more of these VTF 12's.

Haha. Well, a good friend who bought the ol Klipsch Sub-12 is ready for more boom, so he is gonna buy my Hsu and sell the Sub-12 to his friend. Nice :)

Dishwahers, washers, and dryers run pretty much non stop around here. I haven't decided yet. I'm kind oflooking at the Epik Empire.

S~

Dual empires was something I looked at. For their size, the output really is awesome. The only negative I've heard on them is they had some amp problems for a bit. But I think that was awhile back. You can't beat the price on a single.

15HSB-G-600.jpg

15HSB-600.jpg

Ordered this AM :)

LOL. If this one does not do the trick, there is no hope LOL.

The amount of output of this VTF15 vs my VTF2, is tremendous, so I think it'll do what I want. Even the higher VTF3 12" puts out a good but more than my VTF2 12". My buddy is going to put my VTF2 in a small HT room, so he is gonna love it.

Just ordered these, to allow myself to be close to the wall, will post how they work:

31uQiSP6b%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Even though I figured it did not matter, Dr Hsu confirmed that either input could be used on the amp, so I'll be using the red/right with the right angle adapter. Will save me a lot of room.

VTF15H-Amp-600.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts