This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

upgrading to hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rickmail

Original poster
howdy ya all i was just wondering they are coming the 8th to install a new swim dish. i want to move a few of the receives to different places in the room. so i was wondering do i have to run 2 lines up into the attic or can i just run one and have them put in a splitter guess its a slimline swm dish

Last edited:

IF you have a SWM set up, then all coax runs go to the SWM splitter, othewrwise, NO splitters are allowed in a D* set up.

So, IF your asking, can you add a splitter to coax to extend it like you could with coax, then no.

thank you only thing thats got me is the one cable to the kitchen tv i can't get it to the furnace room. got a rg6 in there from the same bofor cable tv) so i can use that trying to make it as easy for them as i can but not sure if i should run another cable outside so i will have 4 total inputs in to the furnace room? i can take some pic if it would make it easier to figure out

Status
Please reply by conversation.