Uplink Activity 5/09/08 6:45 PM EDT 87 changes

All this time everyone was calling Chuckie a no good Mother, for not adding new HD, and then on Mother's Day he makes the big anouncement about 22 new national HD channels to start the next day. Yip I think Chuckie got the last laugh, how ironic.

Dang!

Another afternoon stuck pounding the refresh button waiting for the next uplink report! No complaints though! :up
If you subscribe to this forum, as soon as a new thread is posted, you can get an email letting you know. Then you don't have to sit there hammering the server for no apparent reason.

:)

It does say "beginning" May 12, so this is now the official definition of SOON! The only ones with definite launch dates are the two RSN's, the rest "begin" launching May 12.
They always say that or something to that affect. Terms like "starting", "beginning", "possibly" and my new favorite, "may include" are all part of "E"'s motis operindi (yea I know I butchered that) to get as much attention as they can for as long as they can. Chuck has a trained physcologist on his staff to help him decide when the negative outweighs the positive, then he waits just a little longer.:D

So to get a bunch of HD it took team summit?? we then need team summit to happen all year then we will have over one million hd channels( or one million dollars?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts