Uplink Activity For The week of 06-06-06

Team Summit runs till Sunday correct? I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release them till later in the week as the big "release" for Team Summit.

Greetings, Here is your uplink activity report for today..

Colorado Springs, Co locals moved to there own tp

Echostar 110

9085 (KRVU) Moved to TP Frequency: 12.501 GHz
9086 (KIXE) Moved to TP Frequency: 12.501 GHz
8680 (KPXG) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.603 GHz
8894 (KOCB) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.574 GHz
8895 (KAUT) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.574 GHz
8896 (KETA) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.574 GHz
8897 (KSBI) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.574 GHz
8899 (KTUZ) Moved To TP Frequency: 12.574 GHz

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe someone can explain to me, but why does this company love to uplink channels yet not release them to customers ? I remember ESPN2HD was uplinked for months before we actually saw it. They just love to tease the customers and make them wait.

They need to make tests in real time how stat-muxes will handle those channels in that one transponder using different content 24/7. And create right profile.

Lucky said:
I don't know, maybe someone can explain to me, but why does this company love to uplink channels yet not release them to customers ? I remember ESPN2HD was uplinked for months before we actually saw it. They just love to tease the customers and make them wait.
Actually you arenot supposed to know they are uplinked

goaliebob99 said:
How about we all call dish and over load there call centers asking them to turn these damm channels on :D
That would only add to the growing list of demerits already placed on my account: HD-Lite, VOOM-Lite, Charlie Chat/Tech Chat/MPEG-4/942 debacle, $200 622 rebate promotion, HD LIL audio/video studded, ClubDish credit problem x 2, erroneously charged for not returning leased 811, SV, incorrect DishHD charge vice triple verification...and that's only in 2006.:p

I wonder if you can be dropped for being a trouble-maker...even if you're always right.:rolleyes:

Lucky said:
Yeah, but we do, and they know a lot of us know it. ;)

We represent only a tiny fraction of Dish's total customers, so I doubt that knowledge determines when Dish flips the switch on a channel. :)

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
We represent only a tiny fraction of Dish's total customers, so I doubt that knowledge determines when Dish flips the switch on a channel. :)

NightRyder
We may be small but we're a knowledgeable and vocal group. Plus, from what I've seen of the Charlie Chats the average Dish Network customer is...well, let's just say they sure do have a lot of problems with their remotes.:rolleyes:

riffjim4069 said:
...Plus, from what I've seen of the Charlie Chats the average Dish Network customer is...well, let's just say they sure do have a lot of problems with their remotes.:rolleyes:
Which goes hand in hand with: "the average remote... has alot of problems with their user!" :D

Ive learn tons from this forum and a forum just like this, my friends and family are amazed by my knowledge :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)