Uplink Activity For The week of 06-06-06

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Y'all should be happy that you can actually see they are uplinked. If you think about it they could uplink them as something like "TST01". Then do the testing and get the contracts finallized. Then when they "flip the switch", the channel instantly changes names, EPG is up, and available to valid subs.

Waiting for these HD channels is reminding of my high school days when girls used to create excuses about how they had "other things" to do instead of going out with me. It's amazing we have been waiting about 3 months and when we finally get the channels, they will be in HD lite. Only in America!

Obvious, he needs help from the Iceberg. I'm getting sick of these losers (or should I say loosers)

What I want to know, what the heck is a Pensat?

leo250 said:
Waiting for these HD channels is reminding of my high school days when girls used to create excuses about how they had "other things" to do instead of going out with me. It's amazing we have been waiting about 3 months and when we finally get the channels, they will be in HD lite. Only in America!

Man Hd-DVD and Blu-ray are looking real GOOD!!

bighat said:
hi people, I am in need to learn how to use my new Pensat3500sd . I would appreciate someone's help
OK guys... lets take it easy here now.
bighat... the easiest way to get 'instant' help is to call the Pensat3500sd customer help line.
The people are great there.... they'll have all the answers you need.
Here's the number: 1.888.825.2557

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts