Uplink Activity Report - 01/24/2007 - 274 changes

AMC 15 Horizontal

Here is what the Broadlogic Spectrum Analyzer shows for AMC 15 Horizontal.

I can't lock Transponder 14 or 16. There is data on Transponders 20 and 24.

Attachments

• AMC 15 H.jpg
    AMC 15 H.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 169
Finally getting EPG data for OTA subchannels here in Vegas except for Channel 33 which is a CW channel. Actually it does have EPG data, but its for channel 39 which is the next station up which happens to be a spanish channel.

Now finally I know whats playing or what I should record on the PBS HD channel. :)

My ABC station in Houston -channel 13 ktrk still sucks in mpeg4. I would have hoped that the new mpeg4 encoders would be used on ALL Mpeg 4. I am so tired of the green screen pixelations and audio drop outs on this channel that I switched to the sd version instead.

ATL locals do the same crappy thing.

Only time I ever see it on Atlanta HDs is on the NBC affiliate (channel 11). It has been much better lately though.

I don't watch any day time TV but I do watch quite a bit of ABC prime time and I have NEVER seen it happen on ABC from Atlanta. Are you talking about HD or SD? I'm talking about HD, I honestly don't watch the SD channels.

"People loved the VOOM service and they ran 1440X1080i" after short initial period of 1920x1080 ! :D

Most people don't/didn't have a set that will do 1920x1080 so virtually no one could/can see the difference. Once you've watched BR or HD DVD on a 1920x1080 set, you are spoiled. As more people get them, people will want it and those providers who can provide it, will get their business. Unfortunately this will probably take years unless a provider wants to use it to get subscribers. 1080p sets are the ones being pushed now.

Hi all,

Pretty new at posting but read here and in other places often.

I have a problem with the new subchannel guide info here in Indianapolis. I am glad this subchannel data is there now. It's nice to have PBS-HD info in the guide now!

Here's the problem. 14733 - WISH3. This seems to have the wrong data. WISH-DT is our CBS channel here in Indianapolis. That data is fine, the 2nd subchannel is fine too as it is just a weather channel. The 3rd subchannel is only a weather radar. But it has the same data as the main CBS channel.

I don't pretend to know how this all works but I have this problem subchannel guide data problem on my 622 and 211. Both receivers were just installed a few weeks ago.

Anyone know how I report this problem to Dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)