Uplink Activity Report - 1/21/2009 4:12pm - 145 changes

It says above " NA " for Not Available.

Yes, but it is indeed uplinked on the 61.5 satellite. They said there was no new NBC station coming in hd at all and this was two days ago. I knew it was uplinked on the 129 sat already from reports last week. I say within this week it will be turned on. TWC already has this channel in hd ,added last week. DISH already has the sister station KBMT -ABC in hd ,so it makes sense that they will turn on the KBMT -NBC station also.

Corpus Christi TX HD on CIEL-2

First signs of any Dish HD for Corpus Christi on CIEL-2. Also interesting, because Corpus has required a 61.5 dish up to this point. Shows that South Texas will definitely be western arc, not eastern arc.

Another interesting point is that KUQI, the local Fox affiliate is not even broadcasting an HD signal. They are a late arrival that did not get a paired digital channel, so Feb 19 is the scheduled date (unless congress changes its mind), for their first digital broadcast.

I can't wait till I see some activity for HD locals in the Tyler, TX market. Direct has had them for a while, so hopefully Dish will act soon on them. Wonder how to tell how this market ranks in size compared to other locations.

Wonder if that is a designation typo on WVUE? As they really don't need to re-uplink it in SD since its already on 110 in SD.
Hopefully so. I thought the same thing since the sd is already up there.
Plus, soon as Mr. Benson bought wvue, he then came to an agreement with Charter cable for fox8hd on charter, so i am sure he would agree with dish.

Gainesville on 129.... sorry... that really makes no sense. Jacksonville isn't on 129 and they're practically neighbors.

Gainesville on 129.... sorry... that really makes no sense. Jacksonville isn't on 129 and they're practically neighbors.

It does if there is no space available on an EA satellite transponder or there is no EA spotbeam that covers the Gainesville DMA. Neither of the satellites carrying HD locals on EA, 61.5 or 77, was designed to operate at those locations.

Glad to see Gainesville HD locals coming on DISH. Waiting to dump Cox video service along with there 10 year old technology, and add back my programming with Dish. I have international programming currently.