Uplink Activity Report - 11/10/2008 4:02pm - 1 change

Can you please tell me exactly what is rude about:

??

PS Any other rude statement I've made, I would be interested in being pointed out. Thanks !

[I sent this as a PM, but after sending me a "friendship offer", Rey then (without waiting for a reply), sent me an angry PM and blocked me from sending him any PMs.]

Yes, I do understand that there is a certain segment of society who consider any statement contradictory to their opinion to be rude. In other words, they would consider Person B to be rude in:

Person A: " The sky is green. "

Person B: " Uh, no, usually the sky is blue, often it is gray due to clouds, and can be red or orange around twilight time, but never green. "

Of course, such an attitude is equivalent to saying that socializing is always more important than factual information...

here is another one of your rude posts http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/154474-bad-news-dish-5.html#post1587043
and this other one to me http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...t-11-10-2008-4-02pm-1-change.html#post1586899
telling me to "Note that I used the more pleasant, non-insulting version of my comment..." who do you think you are????

and yes i believe that a certain segment of society who consider any statement contradictory to their opinion is rude. you have proved it to be you of course

get over yourself kstuart. move on and harass other members. on the friendship thing i have no idea what you're talking about.stop making up stories, move on please and stay out of my way. we're both cluttering this thread with some stupid s***.

Last edited:
Let's calm down.

Rey_1178 - I have read all your PMs.

You sent me a new PM, but you still have PMs from me blocked.

Can we start with this:

Do you understand why someone else - such as WaltInVt or myself - might not like seeing "Sweet" after every Uplink Report with an unimportant minor change ?

Last edited:
Hey Scott,

Maybe it's time for an "Uplink Pit"... ;)

Actually, I agree with WaltInVt:

waltinvt said:
Some of us just think it was better when "up-link" was in closed threads and any discussion about them in another place.

But this particular situation is being made worse by the fact that I am being sent PMs by someone who has blocked by PM replies. :rolleyes:

Actually, I agree with WaltInVt:

But this particular situation is being made worse by the fact that I am being sent PMs by someone who has blocked by PM replies. :rolleyes:

it's ok stuart. let's move on. all i ask is that you let me be.everyone has their right to roam whatever thread they want and post whatever they want within the rules including yourself. i can guarantee you that i won't mess with any of your posts. let the mods do their job. take care and post on......

Let's calm down.

Rey_1178 - I have read all your PMs.

You sent me a new PM, but you still have PMs from me blocked.

Can we start with this:

Do you understand why someone else - such as WaltInVt or myself - might not like seeing "Sweet" after every Uplink Report with an unimportant minor change ?

stuart that's fine. but it doesn't bother most people. walt doesn't think it's a big deal either. others do it and yet i'm the one getting burned by you. i don't always like what others posts but you don't see me complaining about it everytime. why? because not everyone sees things the way that i do. if people posting jokes on an insignificant thread of a minor uplink report bothered me, you would never know it because i don't have to read it or respond to it.
so please let's agree to move on and not go through this again? alright. :)

WaltInVt or myself

actually walt sent me a PM last night and he seems like a great member. he admitted that while he preferred the uplink reports to be clean , a little humor is always good. he showed me what i like about this web site. :up

actually walt sent me a PM last night and he seems like a great member. he admitted that while he preferred the uplink reports to be clean , a little humor is always good. he showed me what i like about this web site. :up

I have no problem with humor and enjoy it.

I have no problem with people posting their opinions or viewpoints. Clearly, if I am posting that I disagree with someone, then I am also posting my opinion.

It was simply that it was the same joke over and over, that's all.

By saying "it was funny the first time", that was at least partially a positive comment.

Anyway, I think that is all I have to say on the subject.

Feel free to say more if you want, or we can leave it at that.

I have no problem with humor and enjoy it.

I have no problem with people posting their opinions or viewpoints. Clearly, if I am posting that I disagree with someone, then I am also posting my opinion.

It was simply that it was the same joke over and over, that's all.

By saying "it was funny the first time", that was at least partially a positive comment.

Anyway, I think that is all I have to say on the subject.

Feel free to say more if you want, or we can leave it at that.

have a nice day :)