Uplink Activity Report - 11/19/2008 1:02pm - 124 changes

Scott, can we read anything into your avatar change? You are trying to tell us something but can't get the words heard?

Is he pounding his fist in frustration?

Is he desperately trying to get Charlie to wake up and right the ship?

Did he just hear some juicy rumor he has to keep to himself, pounding the barrier in symbol of this dilemma?

Was he just tired of his old avatar?

Who knows?

:)

Seeing as how my locals (Charleston, WV) launched today, can I call them Friday morning to get an EA install? Or do I have to wait longer?

Seeing as how my locals (Charleston, WV) launched today, can I call them Friday morning to get an EA install? Or do I have to wait longer?
While they are turned on now, they don't officially become availble until Tomorrow. So I would wait until tomorrow to order any kind of upgrade. :)

yay the christmas audio channel is back :)

my yay just turned into a "goodamn you Charlie"

for the last 5 years (that I know of maybe more) any Dish box & FTA box could pick this channel up because iot was free to air (just like NASA, Angel One & Dish 101)

This year he decides to scramble it so we can't get it

damn you Charlie....

for the last 5 years (that I know of maybe more) any Dish box & FTA box could pick this channel up because iot was free to air (just like NASA, Angel One & Dish 101)

damn you Charlie....

Charlie the grinch strikes again!

damn you Charlie....

I would give a very low probability to Charlie Ergen making that decision.

70% probability is that the supplier of the music requires it.

30% probability is that the upload engineer had not heard that it was supposed to be FTA.

Last edited:

damn you Charlie....

I thought the audio channels on Dish have been scrambled for while?