Uplink Activity Report - 12/3/2008 12:42pm - 202 changes

Warning !

ViP211 lost switch matrix data after the massive update of System Tables ! Only 119W shown there.
If you'll check your Guide you'll not see any other channels - only from 119W !

Hmm this could be interesting and maybe we will see some more National HD before the end of the month.. Right now at this point I'm just hoping for the Ciel 2 launch on the 10th goes well. :)

I'd throw the new comcast channels (E, G4, Style, and the Split G4 and Vs) into the speculation mosh pit...

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. They start Monday (though supposedly DirecTV already split Golf/VS?)

If they could get Viacom and Comcast on board, I'd definitely consider going to an all-HD package (even if it's fake HD.) Comedy Central, VH1, and The Soup are they only things I watch in SD.

Wait...I gotta have TCM too... :(

and It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia too. Never mind.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. They start Monday (though supposedly DirecTV already split Golf/VS?)

My local comcast provider split em also, after Mojo (RIP) died on monday. For now (at least on my local coNcast), they are simulcasting the same thing that would have been on vs/golf....

So, both channels are showing the same thing? Makes sense for cable to do it if they were plugging it into Mojo's spot, but why did Direct make a big deal about doing it today?

In all the excitement, I see no one pointed out that Toon West is on. (Havok posted in another thread.)

Warning !

ViP211 lost switch matrix data after the massive update of System Tables ! Only 119W shown there.
If you'll check your Guide you'll not see any other channels - only from 119W !

My 211 guide data is all there. All channels for out to 9 days. What is switch mattrix data.

My 211 guide data is all there. All channels for out to 9 days. What is switch mattrix data.
I forgot to add a sat config of the 211: D1000+, ie 110/118/119/129 and DPP44 and EHD.
And it happened after those tpn/UP channels added.

Perhaps you did check after Dish delete all the placeholders.

BTW, it is MATRIX, not "mattrix". Press menu-6-1-1 and select Check Switch button.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)