This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

uplink activity??

There is no CMT or VH1 HD. Those channels have programs on MHD which is a combination of MTV, CMT and VH1.

If I remember correctly History HD is coming on September 1st.
But but but but (starting to cry) Chase promised VH-1 HD, CMT-HD and MTV-HD by september 15th 2007

they need to re-org those numbers, nothing is going to be grouped nicely if they dont.

Oooor they can adjust their guide to add a group by function..
or they could just MAPDOWN the HD version next to the SD version

I can't picture .VS HD. The main reason I watched that channel was for bike racing and the PQ is already horrible since they have helicopers and mobile cameras on motorcycles and the pic breaks up constantly when the riders go through trees or tunnels, etc.

The question is still "where will the hd come from?". I get tired of ESPN2 showing SD in the middle of the screen w/ their nice 'plasma burn in' ESPN HD logos on either side of the pic.

Well, NHL, Boxing and College Football are some possibilities.

Of course, College Fotball will probably happen when Golf Channel HD has the switch.

But but but but (starting to cry) Chase promised VH-1 HD, CMT-HD and MTV-HD by september 15th 2007

Well, since these 3 channels are combined into one channel called MHD and mapped it down to each of the SD channels, wouldn't it be proper for D* to be consistent and count it as 3 new HD channels?

I guess my eyes arent good enough to distinguish between lite and full HD. What is Sportscenter on ESPN broadcast in, lite or full HD?

Animal Planet - Meerkat Manor looks like they've been filming as HD for some time. Lots of catching up on previous episodes. It's my daughter's favorite show. Won't mind watching now.