Uplink PC is back online!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
As many of you noticed JohnH has been posting the uplink reports. I have been down due to hurricane Gustav. I was without power from Monday when it hit here until Friday afternoon. There are many in this area without power still today, I am one of the lucky ones.

The dishes are back up and the uplink PC is back checking things around the clock for everyone.

Everyone here is doing okay. Eating sandwiches and MRE's but doing fine now that we have AC.

I put some new changes into the code that I was testing before Gustav. I ran a snapshot to update TheList. One of the changes you guys will soon see is the uplink tool is now sending the City,State for the locals on TheList Subscription side. There are not shown yet, but qwert1515 is working on things so it should be soon...yeah yeah...I know you guys don't like the word soon. ;)

The BellTV Uplink Reports are down until further notice. I have to re-aim the 90cm.

Glad things turned out ok for you down that way and Welcome Back as well.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)