This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Upper C-Band 4.5 to 4.8 GHz

I purchased a Titanium C1-PLL LNBF shortly after I ran the tests and found it gave improved performance over the Titanium C1-WPLL LNBF. I will possibly repeat the test if I move upwards to a larger dish.

If you (Titanium) decide to get a 3.7 - 4.8 GHz twin probe LNBF manufactured I would certainly buy a couple of them. However, I realise that there has to be a minimum order quantity for a production run.

At the moment with 40.5 West I am on the threshold for a lock with one of the extended C Band frequencies (4581 L) and under a lock for the other one (4641 L). I need to go up in dish size to get both to lock.

I never knew this existed. Learn new things everyday.

@ the red Highlighted: Any update on this?

Reactions: FTA4PA
@ the red Highlighted: Any update on this?
The licensing agreement was renewed. Little demand in NA market to manufacture and stock a similar model.

You can purchase high band C-band LNBFs from South America and I've seen them sold on Ebay with shipping from China. Not sure of the quality, but the cost is reasonable if you want to experiment.

Reactions: Babadem and c-spand