US Networks on Expressvu help

MNCFLFAN

Original poster
Jun 10, 2005
Do I need to upgrade my equipment to get the US networks on my BEV. I have the old 2700 receiver and am pointed at the 91 satellite.

Thanks,
Steve

OP isnt asking that…ExpressVu used a 2700 too :D

You shouldn’t have to upgrade equipment UNLESS the receiver is a Dish Network receiver. ExpressVu won’t activate a Dish receiver (and vise versa)

The OP doesn't if he is in a southern province or not. If he is it would be easier to upgrade the receiver than to try and get the new card for the 2700.

Maybe I need to clarify

I do have a Bell Expressvu receiver model number 2700. I have done the new card upgrade that is currently going on. I live in Minnesota and have had BEV for about 4 years with no problems. I have subscribed to what was known as the locals package, along with the sports 1 add on. I was surfing around and noticed the basic package is called "digital basic" and lists US national feeds for the networks like CBS, FOX, etc. When I turn my program guide to "list all channels", none of the US Networks are even listed. My dish is a single LNB and is only aimed at one satellite, do I need to have a dual LNB to pick up the US networks?

Thanks again, Steve

MNCFLFAN said:
I do have a Bell Expressvu receiver model number 2700. I have done the new card upgrade that is currently going on. I live in Minnesota and have had BEV for about 4 years with no problems. I have subscribed to what was known as the locals package, along with the sports 1 add on. I was surfing around and noticed the basic package is called "digital basic" and lists US national feeds for the networks like CBS, FOX, etc. When I turn my program guide to "list all channels", none of the US Networks are even listed. My dish is a single LNB and is only aimed at one satellite, do I need to have a dual LNB to pick up the US networks?

Thanks again, Steve
The US nets (and alot of other channels) do not show in the EVu guide UNLESS you subscribe to them.

You don't need to change anything other than your subscription package to get the US nets, they are on 91.

The new packages include one set of U.S. nets in the basic package ($1 to add the other coast). The old packages had them in a seperate tier. What you would need to do is call and upgrade to the new packaging. Check the sticky above for a description of what the new packages have and cost.

And all the U.S. nets are on 91, exept the HD versions which are on 82.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts