US satellite Brokers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sands`

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
Well with Email communication with Freeway Support I have come to the conclusion that these guys are right out of there tree Is there anyone out there that supplies the service of setting you up with a US addy so Canadians can get Direct TV or even Dish Network I don't mind paying for the service of you suppling me a Addy but Freeway support wants to charge me a yearly fee along with a 50 per receiver fee on top of my programming all USD I am looking to Sub 5 receivers for the same cost Direct charges along with a service fee from a person that helps me Sub and yes I have Canadian Satellite but I can not Get FX in Canada and I want to see my nascar plus the wife like the movie networks better Any direction in this would be great Tx

What is up with this Freeway company? I have seen a number of posts complaining about Freeway.

Freeway Support wanted there 110 yearly fee along with 50 a month each extra receiver along with the monthly programming with an addiatioan 10 a month I was under the understanding that TVM only did Canadian Satellite I have searched them but can't find anything on how to get ahold of them

Here you go, I think you need some of these:

.....,,,,,!!!!!:::::?????

if you run out, just let me know, I have plenty more.

:D

Fiqures all I want is FX sheesh funny how the US residenc can sub to our satellite companies but we can't to Direct or Dish all I see was US residence subbing to Canadian satellite here in this fourm I see wht I couldn't get a response from Satonline.cx but after reading the above link I can't blame Direct talk about greed why can a person just play by the rules and only sub the allowed amount Rec's to a account

caeyathompson said:
Here you go, I think you need some of these:

.....,,,,,!!!!!:::::?????

if you run out, just let me know, I have plenty more.

:D
I didn't know this was a classroom Do you not have better things to do then correct someones punctuation???????????????????????? Is that better for you! OOP's I ran out of ?

Sands,
Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to have a canadian feed since BBCA isn't buying more than the first 2 seasons of Trailer Park Boys, I can buy season 3 on DVD from Canada and season 4 is coming out in April, I believe, but it'll be a long time until I can see season 5 which begins to air in Canada in April.

Looks like I'll have to contact the Nova Scotia board of tourism and convince the wife to vacation there this summer and try to watch some of the filming of season 6, but I doubt the wife will agree.

Sands` said:
Fiqures all I want is FX sheesh funny how the US residenc can sub to our satellite companies but we can't to Direct or Dish all I see was US residence subbing to Canadian satellite here in this fourm I see wht I couldn't get a response from Satonline.cx but after reading the above link I can't blame Direct talk about greed why can a person just play by the rules and only sub the allowed amount Rec's to a account

Sands
The link was for hackers of DirecTv. I read it as "non paying DirecTV" which would be a hacker :)

I don't know about stealing like I said I don't have a problem paying a small fee for someone to Supply me a US addy so I can Sub to Direct but I would like a couple of Receivers in my house the few sites I have taled to it seems they want to charge me a full acct cost for each Rec I have

Iceberg said:
Sands
The link was for hackers of DirecTv. I read it as "non paying DirecTV" which would be a hacker :)

It was you that told me that TVM did not do US satellites right Iceburg?

Freeway Support Services

Just noticing some comments on this website. I used to get my Bell Expressvu satellite programming from TVM, but every month my programming would get shut down. I would call in to tell them my programming was off, and their Customer Service was horrible. It would take up to a week for them to get my programming on again!!!

I switched to Freeway Support Services in March, and I haven't had any problems since. Customer Service has been great with Freeway!!! I would definitely recommend them. Three of my friends get programming through Freeway too, and they have also been very satisfied with both the service and the price.

I dont want to get this into a pissing match with people but JAWS you are sadly confused on this

Freeway bills you for the programming and they pay the provider.

TVM (and other reputable brokers) set you up on auto CC pay. The provider bills you automatically. I have had them for 2 years and have never had any issues.

Read the testimonials in the Canadian satellite area here for the differences :)

JAWS said:
Just noticing some comments on this website. I used to get my Bell Expressvu satellite programming from TVM, but every month my programming would get shut down. I would call in to tell them my programming was off, and their Customer Service was horrible. It would take up to a week for them to get my programming on again!!!

I switched to Freeway Support Services in March, and I haven't had any problems since. Customer Service has been great with Freeway!!! I would definitely recommend them. Three of my friends get programming through Freeway too, and they have also been very satisfied with both the service and the price.

Sounds to me like this person is simply making this up...

I have dealt with both brokers...

Freeway is absolutely horrendous...

TVM is absolutely awesome...

I would guess this person has something to gain by making people think that Freeway is the best...

People, DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Do some research and you will find many claims to the contrary regarding Freeway customer service...

What you will find is exactly the opposite of what JAWS is claiming...

I would challenge anyone to search these forums and find one other person that says anything good about Freeway...

Thank you guffy :)

Yes, check the Canadian TV forum...theres a sticky there for gods sake not to use Freeway

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)