USB on Joey's?

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
Is there a dongle that works on the joey's? And if it works can you use Pandora on the joey's once installed ? What is the benefit of using it? I saw Scott on a tubule thing at the CES. Saying it worked thanks.:popcorn

The Dish WiFi adapter (WNDA3100v2) will work with the Joey but if you have your Hopper connected to the Internet you can enable bridging.

How do you enable bridging. My daughter has the joey. She can't use any of the app's says not connected to internet? But the HWS is. Does the joey need the USB adapter? I have 2 HWS 2 joeys. Each Hopper has 1 joey hooked up they can all see each other. Test says connected to moca. Can't find the bridge setting?

On the Hopper press YELLOW - BLUE - SELECT - Network Details - Bridging. Only needs to be activated on the Hopper connected to the Internet.

Thanks worked! Just a quick follow up question. Is there a up or down side to bridging? Like a slower or fast guide. Does the joey remote get faster. Guess I am asking if there are unintended consequences. :)

You can use the wifi adaptor to make your joey wireless. If you wanna move your TV to the garage or backyard for a bug TV event.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts