use of extra dish for weekend home, one subscription?

just tried it tonight :)

101,103,156**,213,262,265**,455-end of PPV**(option to order), 500, 919**,884**,9900

The stuff with ** my 5000 picks up but nothing shows up since the card is a blue one.

Iceberg,

That's very interesting. Suppose we have (as I do) a surplus no-longer-subscribed receiver with a yellow card. Can we use it for PPV? If the account is still active for other receivers, it seems to me that this might just work.

But if one no longer has an active account for Dish to charge, then what happens?

Iceberg,

That's very interesting. Suppose we have (as I do) a surplus no-longer-subscribed receiver with a yellow card. Can we use it for PPV? If the account is still active for other receivers, it seems to me that this might just work.

But if one no longer has an active account for Dish to charge, then what happens?
the account would need to be active and hooked to the phone. When you hit "buy" it tries to dial out but cant

My car mechanic loves the NASA channel, and he watches OTA only, but he has an old DiSH receiver just so he can watch NASA. :)

I've got a religious friend who I gave an old box to for Angel One. Set up an old Directv dish and hooked up the old box (I think it was a 2700 or something like that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)