Used DirectTV receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stecle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2010
Between the North and South Pole
I didn't know where to put this so it ended up here. I was doing some spring cleaning yesterday and found 3 old DirectTV receivers. They are a DRD 502,DRD 222, and a DRD 420. I also have a DirectTV access card in its original unopened package. Are these worth anything or should I throw them away?

Thanks

I didn't know where to put this so it ended up here. I was doing some spring cleaning yesterday and found 3 old DirectTV receivers. They are a DRD 502,DRD 222, and a DRD 420. I also have a DirectTV access card in its original unopened package. Are these worth anything or should I throw them away?

Thanks

The recvrs are MPEG2, so you would not get much if you did set them up (some SD I suppose), the access cards are more than likely an older generation so they would not activate them anyways ...

The recvrs are MPEG2, so you would not get much if you did set them up (some SD I suppose), the access cards are more than likely an older generation so they would not activate them anyways ...

But the MAIN problem besides all that is...none of those receivers have RID's, so right there you are SOL w/DirecTV ever activating them as new... ;)

I will buy the cards I use them on my key chains. I have to post some pictures everyone loses seeing the the cards which I usually have on my zipper pulls on my laptop bag. Dish and Directv. Yes I know that they technically belong to DTV and Dish but they have never asked for them back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)