UseNet Newgroups

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Scott,

(1) Is there a way filter the UseNet Newsgroups and only show the satelliteguys post?

(2) A way to just show the UseNet Newsgroups?

I don't want to filter them out of my user name or account. I just want a way to be able to filter both back and forth like most recent posts, unanswered posts and my own posts.

Nope you can eaither have the newgroups on or off.

The system wasn't made to seperate areas like that, infact the software was never designed to handle the newsgroups.

If you want them off let me know and I can turn them off for you.

Forgive my slow reply, I have been sick for the past few days.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Nope you can eaither have the newgroups on or off.

The system wasn't made to seperate areas like that, infact the software was never designed to handle the newsgroups.

If you want them off let me know and I can turn them off for you.

Forgive my slow reply, I have been sick for the past few days.

No, do not turn them off. Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I was sick for about a week. Here at the Hospital we had so many people getting sick that anyone is bound to get the flu. Hope you feel better.

Links made in newsgroups are often enclosed in brackets so that a long url isn't broken at the end of a line. Can the software be made to recognize the link <http://www.SatelliteGuys.US> ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)