using superdish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigorangekitty

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
i recently switched over to dtv from dish, and have zinwell switch, dtv hd-dvr, already have a my old superdish mounted, and have a spare 18" dtv dish i can point at 101. does anyone know if this will work, running 110 and 119 from superdish, and dtv 18" at 101, and run them to zinwell switch to dtv hd-dvr?

anyone? thanks in advance. :confused:

i notice if i directly hook up 119 with coupling to the line running to the directv receiver, i do get odd transponders. 101 hooked up to coupling running to the directv receiver, i do get all transponders. 110 hooked up to it, i get 0 on the even transponders (the ones needed)

Last edited:
ok...since that didn't work, and only got odd transponders, i ordered an au-9 slimline (for 110, 119, 101) from sadoun.... any tips ...find 101 first for example, then tilt? also, on au-9, which is the 101 lnb... the center part of the lnb? i'm in columbia, sc. picture included.

Attachments

• AH9-SlimLine.jpg
    AH9-SlimLine.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 127
ok...since that didn't work, and only got odd transponders, i ordered an au-9 slimline (for 110, 119, 101) from sadoun.... any tips ...find 101 first for example, then tilt? also, on au-9, which is the 101 lnb... the center part of the lnb? i'm in columbia, sc. picture included.

Look on Sadoun's web site , they probably have the instructions and or a video...
You use to be able to watch the video on the D* channels, in the 551-580 range and also around 1000 also.

Jimbo

A SuperDish will not work with DTV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)