Uverse ranked # 1 in Customer Satisfaction

Yep...we loved our Dish Network HD DVRs (model 622), but we are very pleased with FiOS TV and FiOS Broadband: FiOS TV picture quality is fantastic, it is a better value than cable or satellite, and the Internet is fast and reliable. AT&T and Verizon will continue to acquire unhappy Cable and Dish Network customers.

The UVERSE system is still a fairly new system but in the last 3 months i have had it they are growing fast and i just got my Total Home DVR Update so im set, I to was a Dish coustomer and switched to AT&T and am happy with everything so far.

AT&T Uverse U-400 pack & HD
10 Mb down / 1.5 Mb up Internet

I just ordered Uverse myself, and its being installed in 3 weeks.
I am currently a Dish/Comcast person, but I have had it with both of them.

Can you guys steer me to some good UVerse links, link manuals and stuff I can get before the install? The Uverse website wont let me access them yet, since I am not officially a "customer"..
I went with everything, the video with HD, the highest speed internet,(I had 15 meg with comcast, so I hope I am not disappointed with 10) and their Uverse Phone as well.
Any comments or observations would be greatly appriciated!
Was hoping for FIOS, but they arent even in Illinois/Chicago yet!

BTW, RiffJim, nice to see you here! Been posting with you since the ORIGINAL VOOM days!

I just ordered Uverse myself, and its being installed in 3 weeks.
I am currently a Dish/Comcast person, but I have had it with both of them.

Can you guys steer me to some good UVerse links, link manuals and stuff I can get before the install? The Uverse website wont let me access them yet, since I am not officially a "customer"..
I went with everything, the video with HD, the highest speed internet,(I had 15 meg with comcast, so I hope I am not disappointed with 10) and their Uverse Phone as well.
Any comments or observations would be greatly appriciated!
Was hoping for FIOS, but they arent even in Illinois/Chicago yet!

BTW, RiffJim, nice to see you here! Been posting with you since the ORIGINAL VOOM days!

I live in Orland Park and had uverse installed yesterday. Check out my post in the U-VERSE DISASTER thread. I dropped Dish also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts