Status
Not open for further replies.

phlatwound

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 25, 2007
Goosapeak Junction
I have 2 V-Box 6 Dish Positioners for sale.

1 is NOS, never even pulled out of the plastic envelopes.

2nd is used, I would take it outside to my dishes and use for setup, very low hours/usage. The bad for this one is I left the batteries in the remote and they went bad, remote does not function (see pic). Probably get a universal or learning remote, just use the new one or let the receiver control it.

$90 shipped USPS Flat Rate CONUS, Paypal is fine. V-Box 6 02-11-2019.jpg V-Box 6 Features 02-11-2019.jpg V-Box 6b 02-11-2019.jpg V-Box 6c 02-11-2019.jpg

Vbox 6? I've never even seen one of those before.

As for the remote, I'd bet that a Vbox 7 remote would work with that 6. The Vbox 7 and Vbox X controllers I have use the same remote for both.

I'd bet money that those batteries were Duracell brand. I've had a bunch of those things leak but I've been lucky and caught them before they horked anything up. Won't EVER buy another one of those and haven't for a few years now!

I'd bet money that those batteries were Duracell brand. I've had a bunch of those things leak but I've been lucky and caught them before they horked anything up. Won't EVER buy another one of those and haven't for a few years now!
Us as well - never will buy that brand again after they leaked in several of our remotes a few years back. :mad:

Reactions: primestar31
Had an inquiry about pricing these separately.

Looks like I could ship them in their boxes inside a Flat Rate Padded Envelope.

If so...

#1 is NOS, never even pulled out of the plastic envelopes. $50

#2nd is used, I would take it outside to my dishes and use for setup, very low hours/usage. The bad for this one is I left the batteries in the remote and they went bad, remote does not function (see pic). $35

And if both are shipped together I'm lowering the price to $80.

Never underestimate the post office's ability to destroy things like this. Their rules are that it MUST be capable of surviving a drop from waist height. I would NOT recommend shipping these in an envelope, padded or otherwise. I'd at a minimum put them inside a cardboard box with them wrapped with some bubble wrap or even newspaper, then stuff that inside a Priority Mail box.

The prices are great, but people need to spend a bit more for packaging to make sure they have a real chance of making it to their house without being destroyed. You shouldn't have to take the hit for post office shipping costs, that's on the buyer. They are saving $100+ over the cost of an ASC1 as it is.

Long time Ebay buyer and seller here, so I know what's likely to go safely and what's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)