V: The Series (revisited)

The V finale ep was great! Sure hope "mid-season" is sooner rather than later! It was a mid-season show this season and got moved up to a November start. It all depends on how well other new shows perform and how quickly bad performers get canceled, making room for the pinch hitters.

It may indeed return in November according to this Hollywood Reporter article:
ABC's fall schedule; 'V' may return in November -- The Live Feed | THR

While acknowledging waiting a long time to bring back a heavily serialized show like "V" is always a concern, Patmore-Gibbs said the alien invasion drama could return in November. ABC is considering having "V" take over the "Dancing With the Stars" results show slot on Tuesday nights once the reality show airs its fall finale, which will give "V" a genre-appropriate lead-in from superhero drama "No Ordinary Family." The network also wanted to ensure that the special-effects-filled "V" had enough production time before its premiere date.

For some reason, my timer for V didn't fire on Tuesday night, so I watched the season finale from the ABC website tonight. Wow, that was a really good episode! So much happened and so much changed...people crossing the line both ways. If they hold off until 2011 to bring it back, it's gonna be one long wait...

V spoilers For those that not have scene all episodes

GREAT SHOW, grant you not as good as BSG BEST SCI-FI SHOW EVER!!!

But that aside I hope V gets renewed.

Interesting "Cliff hanger" at thend though?

My view of it so far.

1) The ships are somewhat smaller.

2) no vibrating voice like in the orginal, thats what made them more "alien"

3) Deja view second lasst ep scientisrt is found and the "project' they where working on Deadly virses aka Red DUST?(simular death t Visitors?

4) 5TH Colume :mad: :down TERRITORS!!

5) Leader of Visitors- Anna<> Diana

6) Intergaltic baby? Please no STAR CHILD :rolleyes:

7) Weapons- so far we've only seen some cheappy V guns, nothing like te orginal.

8) it sdoesn't state where there from, orginal stated(Alpha Centuri I believe)

9) no sun glasses like the orginal.

10) Where's the red uniforms? Better then the ones they hav now.

11) The Fleet, from what I can gather there wiull be WAY WAY MORE then the orginal 29 ships in the orginal. I believe at present there is 11 but from a prevous EP(which presently there here in cloke mode) there appears tpo be at least 50+ motherships.

12) Red Sky at the very end. This could be some type of enviroment feature to change earths enviroment to be like their home world.

13) Whats with the human emtions? Just because there wearing human skin?

14) Lisa? What are her true agenda? Whats her true feelings for Tyler? And what will Tyler do when he finds out shes not human but a Lizard/reptilian? Will he still love her?

15) Whats with (for got his name second in command) whats his deal? Power hungery/ Maybe.

16) Finally whats the "plan"? Anna has in store for Humanity? Nothing has been said as of yet?

Will there be a second season? I hope so.

Also why is there no V forum? Other shows have them in this forum? :mad: What not a V one!!!

I have been wondering when it is coming back too. I just finally caught up with the last episodes from the spring.

V is for Victory!

I believe mid season to March time period is what I've heard.

S~

Yeap:

"V returns with eight consecutive airings beginning TUESDAY, MARCH 30 at 10/9c on ABC. Never has there been more at stake -- it truly is the dawning of a new day." abc.com

I believe mid season to March time period is what I've heard.

S~

Yeap:

"V returns with eight consecutive airings beginning TUESDAY, MARCH 30 at 10/9c on ABC. Never has there been more at stake -- it truly is the dawning of a new day." abc.com

Figures, I watch the last eight episodes in August and September, and Now I wait until March for it to continue.... grrrr..... :rant: :)

The networks now hold back a bunch of shows to fill in for the inevitable failures of the new shows. V looks like one of the holdbacks. If somehow all the new shows are smash successes V could move to the summer. But, I doubt it, and have a feeling we could see V late fall or early next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts