V: The Series (revisited)

I'll describe it for you.

1: Humans fight aliens.
2: Aliens once again kill almost all the humans, in very nasty ways.
3: Humans prove they are completely stupid, never learn how to fight differently, and don't deserve to live.

X every single "V" episode.

It'll be on the web in 1 week. They always delay it a week.

I'll try to watch it sometime next week then...

Good luck with that.... it was mentioned earlier that the V series would NOT be available online, some kind of contract issue.

Now that the Season is over, you MIGHT find it somewhere.

Also, you MIGHT be able to BUY it if its actually OVER ...

Yes it is. Can't remebe where on the site though

Went there last night, hoping to stream it. Their V page claimed to have it, but clicking on it didn't start it, an ad played and then an error displayed. I'll try again sometime next week. I don't care if it's in HD (though that'd be nice)...I just want to watch it...

I see this has been one of the few active threads in the ABC forum :(

I also see there there's been some mixed opinion about V, though that opinion tends to be much less mixed towards the beginning (when it was good) and towards the end (when it was, well, not as good). I have to say I think V most suffered from the creative turnover in the middle of Season 1; I know ABC wasn't satisfied with the direction the show was heading, but I think the direction the show ultimately headed in suffered from slow pacing far too much.

To be entirely honest I'm rather ambivalent either way if it's canceled or not, though I'd be amazed if cancellation isn't an outright inevitably. And the last few episodes were interesting again at least.

Since it isn't an ABC property/production, it's not likely they're making much $ off of it. So, since it wasn't getting very good ratings, (sadly) it's likely to get canceled. I actually like the show and will be sad to see it go if it gets the axe...

Since it's a Warner Bros. production, they could always slide it over to the CS if/when ABC cancels it. It's ademic ratings on ABC might actually be good for CW.

Oh, didn't realize it was WB - but I probably should've remembered since I vaguely remember AV Club mentioning it, come to think of it

I see this has been one of the few active threads in the ABC forum :(

I also see there there's been some mixed opinion about V, though that opinion tends to be much less mixed towards the beginning (when it was good) and towards the end (when it was, well, not as good). I have to say I think V most suffered from the creative turnover in the middle of Season 1; I know ABC wasn't satisfied with the direction the show was heading, but I think the direction the show ultimately headed in suffered from slow pacing far too much.

To be entirely honest I'm rather ambivalent either way if it's canceled or not, though I'd be amazed if cancellation isn't an outright inevitably. And the last few episodes were interesting again at least.

Isn't cancellation inevitable for every show?

I am about 6 or so episodes behind, and at this point just saving them for the summer when there is nothing on. I'll catch up then. Also easier to watch a bunch simultaneous, than the ABC way of showing a few episodes and then taking a break, then a few more... :)

Well at least Brother's & Sisters ended on a high note: a wedding and everyone was happy while Sally Field reminisced about children and families. Good way to end it. But V was getting good. They should of let that show go out with a 2 hour movie . At least some closure . The other shows I could really care less about.

Quite typical, I find a show once again that I like and it gets cancelled.

It's no wonder I'm always behind when others ask, Do you watch this show or that show and I say No ....

It's a good thing I didn't start watching NCIS and CSI's when they first came out or they wouldn't be around either.

I agree completely about V. It was getting really good and now it's just...over...no closure, nothing...pretty much the same as SGU...

Bah, Anna won... Tyler is dead. The colony ships have landed... Earth is now a new V breeding ground... Human transmissions cut off - no more episodes...

Bah, Anna won... Tyler is dead. The colony ships have landed... Earth is now a new V breeding ground... Human transmissions cut off - no more episodes...
Unfortunately that will have to be the ending , because Abc isn't going to film an ending like the original V did back in the 80s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)