V: The Series (revisited)

One catch though?

How many humans exactly know the Visitors aren't human like but Lizard reptilian?

I'm not sure you'll have to many humans wanting to "breed" with the Visitors.

Heck you got people today against interracial marriages(I'm in one myself)or inter faith(different religions), same sex marriages, what do thing the re-action would be with inter species marriages/relationships/children?

Come on man, it's a TV show, not real life....

Finale was pretty intense. Loved seeing Singer. He's aged well. Good stepping point IF it returns. Don't hold your breath.

Finale was pretty intense. Loved seeing Singer. He's aged well. Good stepping point IF it returns. Don't hold your breath.

I thought it was pretty good, but still left some things unanswered .... but ended a lot of things, so if it's done, what was gonna happen next ?

Thing is, those that died, could always come back as the V's medical technology can apparently do anything.

LOVED the finale, but I didn't see Diana and Tyler dieing like that .
Me too .... then again, I thought V's were hard to kill and kept coming back ... Diana didn't last long.

Had Lisa killed Anna, the show would have had to take a different twist all together.
However, at that point, Diana was still alive, she would have taken over.

LOVED the finale, but I didn't see Diana and Tyler dieing like that .
Me too .... then again, I thought V's were hard to kill and kept coming back ... Diana didn't last long.

Had Lisa killed Anna, the show would have had to take a different twist all together.
However, at that point, Diana was still alive, she would have taken over.

It would of been a good way to end the show. If Lisa had killed Anna and Dianna would of taken over and the Vs would of lived with Humanity, instead of eradicating them.

What a pethic ending? :rolleyes:

You know we'll never know what happens as V is almost certainly canaled?

There's NO WAY Tyler can come back(assuming this was real and not a dream) half his neck is gone!!

Dianna is certainly dead.

Almost all the humans are BLESSED by Ryan's daughter so the humans will follow the V"s to the end.

Ryan is "possibly dead(you didn't actually see him die(hard to tell if his daughter 'SNAPPED his neck killing him?)

Whats up with Marc Singer?

Does anyone see the deja vu with Ryan's Daughter(Hybrid half human /half V) just like in the original V Elizabeth(half human/half V) both seem to have "certain" powers.

How will Erica re-act to her son being Killed/Dead>

Which brings me to another point, which makes me angry.

Why is all right for Lisa to kill her mother and have the person she loves die?

But would Erica "sacrifice" Tyler so that Humanity would survive? I highly dought it?

Still V was a good series, its TOO BAD WE GOT SCREWED YET AGAIN!!! :mad: No ending to the cliff hanger!!

:mad: :mad: THANKS FOR NOTHING ABC & WARNER BROS YOU FRACKERS :mad:

Last edited:
What cliff hanger?

The aliens WON!

Just like on Caprica, the humans deserve to die....
Only in this case, it's a matter of "terminal stupidity" on the part of the humans.

They have NEVER won even a single battle against the aliens in this season. What could possibly change if they had another one? Who really wants to see the humans lose every.single.time? The writers on this show should be fired for incompetence.

Now that they've killed off the pathetic Tyler, they need to bring in this Tyler to show them how it's done...

500px-VTFB008.jpg

What a pethic ending? :rolleyes:

You know we'll never know what happens as V is almost certainly canaled?

There's NO WAY Tyler can come back(assuming this was real and not a dream) half his neck is gone!!

Dianna is certainly dead.

Almost all the humans are BLESSED by Ryan's daughter so the humans will follow the V"s to the end.

Ryan is "possibly dead(you didn't actually see him die(hard to tell if his daughter 'SNAPPED his neck killing him?)

Whats up with Marc Singer?

Does anyone see the deja vu with Ryan's Daughter(Hybrid half human /half V) just like in the original V Elizabeth(half human/half V) both seem to have "certain" powers.

How will Erica re-act to her son being Killed/Dead>

Which brings me to another point, which makes me angry.

Why is all right for Lisa to kill her mother and have the person she loves die?

But would Erica "sacrifice" Tyler so that Humanity would survive? I highly dought it?

Still V was a good series, its TOO BAD WE GOT SCREWED YET AGAIN!!! :mad: No ending to the cliff hanger!!

:mad: :mad: THANKS FOR NOTHING ABC & WARNER BROS YOU FRACKERS :mad:

Dude, it's just a TV show. Go outside and play.

%!$#! My timer on Tuesday night didn't fire and I don't have the episode. :mad: Spacecast doesn't have it yet and no torrents available (unless I wanna pay). I just wanna watch the freakin' episode... That sucks...

I'll describe it for you.

1: Humans fight aliens.
2: Aliens once again kill almost all the humans, in very nasty ways.
3: Humans prove they are completely stupid, never learn how to fight differently, and don't deserve to live.

X every single "V" episode.

It'll be on the web in 1 week. They always delay it a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)