V: The Series (revisited)

Well, for whatever reason my DVR stopped recording with 20 minutes left in this weeks episode. So could someone wrap up the end for me please?

Erica's in charge and is going to try to make Anna's world a living hell .... soon.
She took over for Eli, Eli supposedly died in the blast (don't know how much you saw).
Anna had Hobbs detonate all the explosives in the building.

Tyler's dad dies in the aftermath outside the explosion.

Erica's in charge and is going to try to make Anna's world a living hell .... soon.
She took over for Eli, Eli supposedly died in the blast (don't know how much you saw).
Anna had Hobbs detonate all the explosives in the building.

Tyler's dad dies in the aftermath outside the explosion.

Spoiler tags would've been appreciated...I won't be watching it until Friday night. Oh well...

Has to cost big dollars for all the special effects and ABC/Disney is the cheapest of the cheap so it would not surprise me if they cancell it. It is up against CBS's NCIS LA which is like the #2 rated show and like everyone has said 8 episodes then a long break is not enough to keep fan intrest.

I truly LOVE the direction the V show is headed, which is why I am SURE it will be canceled ,post haste. Every time a sci-fi show finally gets going and I like the characters ,the network is ready to drop the show. So I am sure this will be repeated once again. I only hope that ABC will film a concluding final ending that ties up the lose ends and lets the humans win again, like the original V series did.

I truly LOVE the direction the V show is headed, which is why I am SURE it will be canceled ,post haste. Every time a sci-fi show finally gets going and I like the characters ,the network is ready to drop the show. So I am sure this will be repeated once again. I only hope that ABC will film a concluding final ending that ties up the lose ends and lets the humans win again, like the original V series did.

:up I really liked this episode and the direction the show is going in too. I bought the first season on BD tonight for $36 (a tad spendy, but I wanted it). I sincerely hope ABC continues the series...

I'm not sure if V is available on demand in the US but here in Canada it is at least on Rogers Cable( A Channel non HD version).

It also available via Spacecast.com(non HD version). I'm not sure if those in the US can view it though? or sure if your "blocked" from viewing it like some sites in the US can't be viewed here(video EPs)

Well looks like I was right in my cancellation prediction. According to TV guide , V is in danger of being canceled.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/showcancel022111.htm

Proves what I always say about Sci-Fi shows and networks. They don't ever seem to mix well. Now, if they will just film an ending to wrap everything up and give us some closure, but I'm betting they won't.

Proves what I always say about Sci-Fi shows and networks. They don't ever seem to mix well. Now, if they will just film an ending to wrap everything up and give us some closure, but I'm betting they won't.

Sadly, you've probably made a good bet. If they do intend to cancel it, there's no upside for them to spend the money to film an ending for us...they don't care, they don't have to...

Well looks like I was right in my cancellation prediction. According to TV guide , V is in danger of being canceled.

TV Guide: 20 Shows May Be Cancelled
The same website predicted it being canceled last year, so take it for what it's worth.

The key is if ABC is making money on it or not. The ratings aren't stellar, so I'd be surprised if it gets renewed. But stranger things have happened, after all it got renewed last year.

Sadly, you've probably made a good bet. If they do intend to cancel it, there's no upside for them to spend the money to film an ending for us...they don't care, they don't have to...

Well, ABC did with Life On Mars. Maybe hope.

Problem is, it's not an ABC production, so no money down the line from syndication or DVD. So if ABC doesn't make money now, they never will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)