VA Mux gone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larobpra

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
North of "Upstate NY"
Is the VA mux gone from 123° W? The last couple times I have tried blind scanning, I get Daystar, the UW channels, Scopus and signal for KBS, but nothing VA. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. When they (current administration) changed the Pentagon channel to the DOD channel, I moved my fixed dish...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Huh?

The VA mux is still there. I'm not sure what's on it besides the VA Knowledge Network slate with the Pentagon/DOD channel in a window, because I'm logged in to my FTA box remotely and I didn't have the occasional CNN/Fox/whatever non-scrambled channel scanned in, but the mux is definitely there.

Huh?

The VA mux is still there. I'm not sure what's on it besides the VA Knowledge Network slate with the Pentagon/DOD channel in a window, because I'm logged in to my FTA box remotely and I didn't have the occasional CNN/Fox/whatever non-scrambled channel scanned in, but the mux is definitely there.

You are correct. The mux is still there, but the previous channels in it are not.when I moved my fixed dish, it was DOD everywhere...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Concur with everything said here: FSTV is there ... new frequency as noted by qwert1515. VA Mux still there; as others said...it's almost pure DOD news (and has been on ch. 4 for over a week). I'm not seeing as much health programming on ch. 2 as before. It's been a blank slate for days. But -- mux is still there :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)