Vacation Time

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I am leaving Sunday morning to go to Church Camp for a week as a counselor. So you guys keep it down for the week. I will only have my phone to surf the internet and probably not much time to do it. I will be back next Friday.

I am leaving Sunday morning to go to Church Camp for a week as a counselor. So you guys keep it down for the week. I will only have my phone to surf the internet and probably not much time to do it. I will be back next Friday.

Have a good time on your voyage Ram-Jam.

I also will be leaving on Saturday for a week-long trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Depending on Internet access, I may/may not be able to check in.

Hold it down fellas!

Have a good time on your voyage Ram-Jam.

I also will be leaving on Saturday for a week-long trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Depending on Internet access, I may/may not be able to check in.

Hold it down fellas!
I thought you might be vacationing in the 'Burgh this year. :confused:

Have fun, but keep an eye out for that little heathen in disguise. :D

I could just give all Sports posters a week's vacation too while I am gone. :D

If everyone's ok with it and I find a wi-fi spot on the beach, maybe I can share a few pics from our voyage to the Dirty South right here on this thread.

The wife and I are doing this Triple-D style, trying to visit as many Diners, Drive-In's and Dives as possible on the way down. We'll be stopping in Maryland for Crabcakes, VA for whatever it is they eat and North Carolina for some fresh shell fish and some NC style BBQ.

See ya folks!!!!

If everyone's ok with it and I find a wi-fi spot on the beach, maybe I can share a few pics from our voyage to the Dirty South right here on this thread.

The wife and I are doing this Triple-D style, trying to visit as many Diners, Drive-In's and Dives as possible on the way down. We'll be stopping in Maryland for Crabcakes, VA for whatever it is they eat and North Carolina for some fresh shell fish and some NC style BBQ.

See ya folks!!!!

Have a blast buddy, and be safe! :) :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts