Vacation Time

I did some searching. Here are some selections:

Pierce's PITT Bar-B-Que

Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue - Richmond, Virginia.

Welcome to Bill's Barbecue!" (Before anyone asks- no, BillD did not start his own restaraunt.:D:D)

Otherwise, if you want to check for others- Google is your friend.

Just checking in fellas. We've reached our overnight destination in VA. We're about to step out for dinner. Pierce's BBQ it is!!!

For lunch, we stopped at May's in Fredrick, MA. The crabs were amazing!!!!

I'll update you with more in-depth details with pictures later.

TTYL my friends.

I'm getting married next Saturday, so our Honeymoon up and down the California coast (renting an 09 Mustang ragtop) is my big vacation this year.

Congrat's on the marriage Mogera. As far as your drive up the coast, will you be taking the Cali State Route 1 ? I hear that is a beautifully scenic drive. Perfect for a ragtop!

One thing I want to do one of these days is to rent a ragtop and take ol' Route 66 from Chicago all the way to LA, then up the coast on Cali Route 1. Now that would be a journey!

Congrat's on the marriage Mogera. As far as your drive up the coast, will you be taking the Cali State Route 1 ? I hear that is a beautifully scenic drive. Perfect for a ragtop!

One thing I want to do one of these days is to rent a ragtop and take ol' Route 66 from Chicago all the way to LA, then up the coast on Cali Route 1. Now that would be a journey!
PCH all the way!!! Got an HD camcorder to record it all

mccoy, If I remember correctly you were thinking of stopping in Frederick MD for crabcakes at Mays.Let me know how you liked them.

...For lunch, we stopped at May's in Fredrick, MA. The crabs were amazing!!!!...
My family stopped by May's on our DC trip April of last year. Oh...my....God! When I die, I want a dozen of those crabcakes in my casket! :D

I'm back. You guys didn't post a whole lot of new threads, but the existing ones got pounded.

It was great, we had 32 kids either saved or rededicated to the Lord.

I just returned from a trip down to Pensacola Beach, where I stayed at a very nice condo called "Portofino Island"!!!...It was great!!!...:up:up:up

Although I took my laptop and did have internet access I only came here a few times, as I really didn't have time...after all I was on vacation, after all!!!...;)

There are a few threads I would like to post on, but it will probably have to wait until Monday, when I get back to work!!!...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)