Value Electronics

shy007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
South Carolina
Anyone know these guys..... I'm still waiting on a credit card refund from a week ago..... Called several times and emailed several times..... Keep telling me it will be tomorrow.....

I had no problem with the purchase or even the cancellation of the item.... But they seem to be a little slow on the credit...... I'm sure it will be taken care of Monday..... As my girlfriend says, I gotta have patience.....

The item I cancelled was the new DVR..... I didn't realize I had to have an installation and directv wanted too much for the installation.... My local satellite gave me a good deal for the DVR and installation..... They did save me 30 bucks so I called and cancelled the DVR.....

shy007 said:
Anyone know these guys..... I'm still waiting on a credit card refund from a week ago..... Called several times and emailed several times..... Keep telling me it will be tomorrow.....
I have had no trouble with them they have given me great service. I have notice even locally where I would get a receipt directly from credit card co. by the time it get process it would take maybe a week or more to show up on my credit statement.

Remember when you credit your credit card it takes the credit card company a few days to post the credit to your account.

There have been numerous times I have returned something to big name stores (best buy, Wal Mart) and the credit did not show up for about a week.

If the retailer whether online or offline does the refund to the card the same day or the day after it normally takes 3 business days for there end to transfer the amount to your CC provider and the CC provider can take any where from a day to 5 days to actually place the money back in your account.

Last time I requested a refund it took 8 days total because my provider holds refunds on there end to "verify" its not a fraudulent refund.

I have had great experience with Value Electronics. And from work, I too can certify that processing a credit card credit transaction takes several days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)