Vantage 1100hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
Hello, would anyone out there happen to have the loader and editor for a vantage 1100? I found the firmware here, but no loader. My 1100 went into a boot loop while scanning and now I need to try to fix it via serial cable. It has been years since I have loaded anything on it and can't find were I stored the loader.Also is it a straight or null cable I need to use. Thanks in advance, Nick:eek:

Everything on google is in multiple languages and google translate still needs work. I will try again tomorrow to find some links to the vantage home page. The problem I found in searching is there is a lot of third party software for keys and editing that I do not want. Just need the updater for now.

I had a vantage, but I don't have a loader that works with the serial port, I always used the USB.

I'm late to the party , it seems, but I don't have that either. I just load the firmware on a USB stick that holds several of 'em, and a few channel lists for backup. Never tried hooking it up to the puter direct, after that fiasco of getting the thing off the NTSC video, I ain't messing with it much! Got several firmware files if that'll help you though. Let me find the website address, you can d/l direct if you need to, but I don't see a loader program listed there either.
HD Receiver und HDTV Receiver von VANTAGE
click downloads there, and fill in the boxes for HDTV receiver, via satellit, then the model #

Thanks guy's Turbosat your link is broken,but thanks anyway. My problem is it boot loops so loading of a flash drive is not a option. It was working fine until I did A blind scan then it looped. I hate to loose a great tuner for this so if someone can PM me the 2.44 firmware I will see if I can get it loaded with hyper terminal

comptech , that link is working for me, I checked it before I put it in the message, and I just clicked on it IN my message above, goes right to the main page for vantage. I'll see if I have that 2.44 firmware and pm or something.

I have the 2.44 firmware if you need.vantage 1100hd don't have loader.See Rick did go to help you.I have one editor.

Last edited:
Tanka the manual says you can 'clone' those things, copy all software from one receiver to another. Maybe if comptech wants to try that, he can find one of us closest to him that still has a vantage.

Do a search for winup26 for vantage. Looks like they use this with a null cable to send firmware from computer. Not positive if it will work with the 1100, but works for some HD models.

Catamount

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)