vantage vt1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
Final vantage vt1 working very good on the web and soccer games from the web to.Final my investment working.Azbox premium plus and miniME did need more support .But vantage very good in support and now the vt1 are one good receiver on Europe and North america .from the receivers I have vantage vt1 the best blind scan vantage 1100hd good receiver for blind scan to not for the web.Azbox miniMe to new for now butt I like the receiver need more support azbox premium plus now no support butt good receiver. Pansat 9200 sold openbox s9 sold.All receivers I have for twenty two years the best blind scan are the vantage vt1did missing same tps on the 55.5 west butt all the receivers I have did missing the same tps and from the Europe forums all reports on the 55.5 west are missing the same tps as mine same size of dish.For now I don't have receivers to sold for the 97 west .Because I like the two vantages and the two azboxs.Butt I like to tray the Micro hd on the 55.5 west.Dr. Sat don't have the 55.5 west so I have to buy one more receiver then if don't scan no problem did go to the 97 west like the pansat and s9

Last edited:
What is "vantage vt 1" ? Do you get it as internet connection through satellite? Cheers, polgyver (also Torontonian)

Vantage VT1 was a model that came out after the 1100S, I think not too longer after. European sales , mostly.

Vantage VT1 was a model that came out after the 1100S, I think not too longer after. European sales , mostly.
Wow, I did not realize that such a receiver is so expensive! Just googled it - it sells for 480 Euro, with optional 1 G hard drive another hundred euros! For such amount of dough I could have 3 or 4 micro HD's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)