Vantage vt1s

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
vantage receivers I have one vantage 1100 hd and are very good receiver.But I need to replase the pansat 9200hd I dont like. Vantage vt1s I like the receiver no support in nort america butt in Europe all dowloads very good receiver. I like to have challange for me azbox are ok now .The vantage dont do 4.2.2 but the rest looking better then azbox .Did you no the receiver blind secan are good all vantages are.Tankyou

Finally I received the vantage vt1 april 19 and by now most of the setup is done. The receiver is very good on the europe birds it scans everthing s2 included also no weak signal for the vantage. On the american site its not perfect but its ok ... only missing s2 on the 105w and there are a few channels that have no sound, but i think that problem with the sound will be fixed soon and if not i always will have az box to give me sound. in the end i thought that the box would have much more problems then it actually does, so i'm very happy with it its an amazing box!

tanka, where are you located, that you can receive European satellites and North American sats both? Just curious....

atlantic side not europe side I have 58 west 55.5 west 50 w 45 west 30 west and 15 west on four dishs i said europe no atlantic side I live outside the toronto area in ontario canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)